[Savannah-hackers] Re: Mailing list questions (GNU Screeen)

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: 02 Apr 2003 19:29:50 +0200

Tom von Schwerdtner <address@hidden> said:

> Greetings,
>
> I have some questions [re http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/screen/]:
>
> 1) I setup a mailing list (screen-users), however I do not know what the
> Mailman admin password is.  Did I miss something?

Normally, you should receive a mail with this information.
If not, you can try the "lost password tool on mailman".

> 2) The old mailing list was hosted on Yahoo Groups, for which we
> have an mbox file.  Is it possible to get this mbox added to the
> current savannah list archive?

> however on the mailman info page[2] a nongnu.org address is listed and
> only the nongnu address seems to work.  Which is it?

This is a known bug which has to be fixed soon, but it may be related
on the mailing-list server configuration, which is beyond the
savannah-hackers control.

Import your mbox can also be done by address@hidden, you
should put your mbox somewhere on internet and give the link.

I added Paul Fisher in Cc, since he usually handle this kind of
requests for system-hackers. Paul, can you set as GNU the
mailing-list?

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy