[Savannah-hackers] submission of Foreign Language Teacher - savannah.gnu

From: mw
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Foreign Language Teacher - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 21:22:48 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Michal Wyrebski <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:

Package: Foreign Language Teacher
System name: flt
Type: GNU

My project is supposed to be \"Foreign Language Teacher\". As under Win*ows is
ETeacher, I\'d like to have a program like this under Linux.
It will be using, easy modificable, text files, where data will be stored.
Sample file may look like this (everything before \'#\' is comment):

example.flt
!Computing and Internet         # the first line - title of the
overtake=wyprzedzi?             # simple English word, and its translation in
Polish
anguish=cierpienie
scatter=rozrzuca?, rozprasza? si?
commitment=zobowi?zanie, oddanie, zaanga?owanie
in a nutshell=w du?ym skrócie   # multiple words are allowed, too
&EOF                            # End Of File indicator

Everything in the first line after \'!\' is file title.
Every \'=\' character tells FLT that there is the end of foreign phrase.
Strings before \'=\' characters are supposed to be translations of chars before
\'=\'.
Blank lines within files are disallowed. Everything before \'&EOF\' indicator
aren\'t read.
I don\'t know, for now, how long data file will be able to be but it should
hold more than 1000 words, I think.

Some details may be a bit different from above.

It\'ll be written in C++ or _maybe_ C.

This project does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: