Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Source UNESC

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Source UNESCO Isis
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:43:41 +0000

Hi,
Please register your project again going once more through the registration
steps in the webpage), and keeping the following things in mind:

  1- Have UNESCO authorized use to put their label on it? if so, please say
     that in your description.
  2- Explain in a few lines what UNESCO's CDS/ISIS software is; I have some
     idea of what it is, but we'd like to keep it in your registration for the
     record.
  3- Please note that Savannah is helping Free Software projects; we
     do not belong to the Open Source movement (see:
     http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html), so it
     would be more appropriate to use a different project name.

Regards,
Jaime