Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Bitlog Usertrack

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Bitlog Usertrack
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:22:55 +0000

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 07:19:37AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> Vasja Zupan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Bitlog Usertrack
> System name: usertrack
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> The project already exists, it\'s used to track users of http://www.24ur.com,
> unfortunately access to usertrack.24ur.com is closed for public.

If the access to the sourcecode of usertrack is closed to the public, then it
is not Free Software and we will not accept it in Savannah. If I'm missing
something and the code can in fact be accessed, please resubmit your project
giving the URL where the code can be reviewed.

Furthermore, please use "GNU/Linux" instead of "Linux" when you refer to the
operating system and not just the kernel, and replace any GIF images by PNG
images (we do not support gif images, even though some of them might not break
the UNISYS patent).

Jaime Villate