[Savannah-hackers] Re: Ggradebook needs new maintainer

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Ggradebook needs new maintainer
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:26:18 -0500

Could someone help Norbert migrate the project to savannah?  Since he's
stepping down as maintainer, we don't want the information stuck in
sourceforge while we look for a maintainer, lest we lose track of where
the information is when we find one!

I appreciate any help you all can give.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Vice President
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942