Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of mod_auth_remedy

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of mod_auth_remedy
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:00:40 +0100

        Hi,

        Is is possible for you to chose a license that is compatible with
the GNU GPL ? The Apache license is not compatible with the GNU GPL and this
is problematic for interaction with other software pieces. If you need to
release it under the Apache license for some reason, you can chose to dual
license it.

        Could you please submit your project again explaining your
license choice ?

        Thanks in advance,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden