Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [address@hidden: Bounce action notificatio

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [address@hidden: Bounce action notification]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 14:32:18 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Lately I see several bouncing messages that originated on Emacs
> mailing lists; one example is below.
>
> It seems like Google now requires some authentication it didn't
> require before.  I'm worried that this causes many subscribers to have
> their email delivery disabled, and it will take them time to figure
> out this happened and why.
>
> Can we on our end do something to avoid this problem?
>
> Thanks.

Thanks for reporting this. It looks like mailman moved the cc header and
broke the dkim signature in doing so. I've fixed an issue very similar,
if not exactly this before. I'm working on figuring out what happened
and fixing it.

--
Ian Kelling | Senior Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: B125 F60B 7B28 7FF6 A2B7  DF8F 170A F0E2 9542 95DF