[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah News Items on Frontpage

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah News Items on Frontpage
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 17:59:28 -0700

Savannah Hackers,

On IRC some of the users objected to the very old News items on the
front page of the Savannah web UI.  And it does look a little stale.
But there hasn't been any new Savannah news to post there.

What do people think about opening up the front page to approving the
random project's News entries that they post to their projects?  That
would allow the very old news that is there now to roll off the bottom
naturally.  I think we should start doing this.

WDYT?

Bob