Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] filius

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] filius
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 16:10:23 -0600

Hello!

Guillaume Sagette wrote:
> hi pls i want have a new link for go to that sit because i have some lag on
> the traditional sit and i need to practice for tuesday
>
> cordially: sagette guillaume

I am sorry but I don't understand your message.  And no one else of
the team responded either therefore I think no one understood your
message.  We will need something more clear to understand what it is
that you are talking about.

You have reached the Savannah administrators for the Free(dom)
Software forge.

Perhaps you are talking about one of the many, many, many projects
that is hosted on the free software forge site?

Bob