[Savannah-hackers-public] Impossible to add comments to reported bugs

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Impossible to add comments to reported bugs
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 00:57:46 +0300

Some time ago I reported some bugs to various Savannah projects but it
seems that now I cannot followup (add comments) to these bugs.  At the
top of such bug report there's a line saying:

| You are not allowed to post comments on this tracker with your
| current authentication level.

I am logged in as "yavor" which is the same account (and presumably
the same "authentication level") I used to report them.  I am pretty
sure I was able to add comments at any time and thus participate in a
discussion with the respective developers of these projects.

How come?  What am I doing wrong?

Example: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52483