Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] old download replaced by nfs1

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] old download replaced by nfs1
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 14:32:53 -0600

I have shutdown halted old download.  I'll leave it that way for a bit
just in case it needs to be spun back up for some reason.  But
hopefully everything has been archived okay and that won't be needed.
As soon as the kvm host system can be completely freed up of guest VMs
it can be re-provisioned into the new kvm host pool.  That's
motivating us at this time.  Us being Ian and myself.  Not a royal we
but an actual we this time.  Two more to go and the one I have is the
old vcs system.  But I haven't finished fixing the old cronjobs from
the old download yet so that must happen first.

Bob