[Savannah-hackers-public] Query

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Query
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 19:15:32 +0000

Hello!

I am currently writing a book and planning to publish under GNU Press. I will
not be able to explain about the book as it is not finished and so the
objectives will be dynamic through out the process until finished. But I can do
tell that it is completely related to free software. Can I host few files at
Savannah as a part of this book instead of a software project? My Savannah
account username is rvgn.

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.