Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] (no subject)

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 16:20:12 -0600

Hello Robert,

Welcome to the group!

Robert Musial wrote:
> On July 2, 2018 2:51:35 PM EDT, Bob Proulx <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello Bob, Did you mean to send a blank email?

No.  That was completely unintentional.  And actually I don't know
what happened to cause that to slip out.  It was a completely empty
message from my laptop late last night.  It isn't quite as late here
in US/Mountain as in your timezone.  I had just finished an online FAA
course to complete my most recent Flight Review.  Which (shudder) was
in Flash.  It is scary how many web sites are *still* using Flash even
with its endless history of problems.

I don't recall anything of note happening at that time.  But there it
was anyway.

Sorry for the noise.

Bob