[Savannah-hackers-public] Converting wiki pages

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Converting wiki pages
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 10:33:47 +0200

Hi,

since there was no reply on my other message I took action on my own and
converted the CVS wiki page from HTML to Markdown:

http://codepad.org/rTnE2Eb5

It worked pretty well and the converted page is displayed properly in my
ikiwiki instance.  All that needed to be done before invoking pandoc was
to remove the header stuff (not the html head tag but the stuff at the
top in the body tag up until the <div class="content"> tag).

So how about this proposal:  We take the existing wiki pages, convert
them and feed them into a ikiwiki instance, which would still need to be
set up.  The next step would be then to write more wiki pages.

Best regards.