[Savannah-hackers-public] /root/administration -> /opt

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] /root/administration -> /opt
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:16:47 -0800

I just now have replaced /root/administration with a symlink to
/opt/administration, as we discussed.  I left a tarball of what was
/root/administration in
mgt:/root/deleted-projects/administration-root.tar.gz in case there was
anything unique there.  (I should have checked, but didn't.)

Please, let's never create multiple independent copies of manually
maintained files!  Too many cases of that already ...

Thanks,
karl