[Savannah-hackers-public] Projects eval

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Projects eval
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:16:04 -0400

Hi Kete,

I see that you are posting your projects review directly to the tracker
system, well, this can cause a trouble with the person who submitted the
project, can you contact with Mario and review with him before send any
post to the tracker? This its just for you to learn and we will not get
our projects submitters confused if you commit a mistake reviewing their
project.

Regards,