[Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] creating lists
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:54:25 -0600

Hi Sylvain,

So is it savannah_wrapper.pl or mycreate_list.pl or something else that
gets invoked on lists.gnu.org to deal with lists?  I kind of suspect the
former, but all the README's and such I found talk about the latter ...

Can we move old scripts and files to ~list/archive/ please, so they
don't look like they are still live?  (I've cleaned up a bunch, but I'm
not sure in this case.)

Thanks,
Karl