jami

[Jami] Best secure comms yet ... Elliptic curve?

From: Phil Bolton
Subject: [Jami] Best secure comms yet ... Elliptic curve?
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 20:55:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I generally look out for new comms software, especially foss, multi platform
and decentralised.

So far, jami seems the best - i've tried it on several operating systems and
it's brilliant.

I noticed a comment on your dev site about the possidility of using elliptic
curve encryption instead/as well as ssl. Is this likely to happen?

I wish you all the luck in the world with this project.

Thanks
Phil--
Phil Bolton
Aporia Solutions Ltd