jami

[Ring] [Ring Android - 20170922]

Subject: [Ring] [Ring Android - 20170922]
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 16:02:54 +0200

Dear Ring developers,

Feedback:
Trying to replace Skype and experiment with family member with not completely
satisfying results.

One of us, the receiver of video calls so far, get horrible feedback and I got
a black screen on receivers video in all cases.
We tried swimming between front and rear cameras.
Also audio should of course default to handsfree speaker when video calling.

Is this the right place for bug reports?

Love this project and will be happy to provide more feedback (for less audio
feedback ;)!

My phone:
Huawei P8 Lite
ALE-L21