reproduce-devel

[bug #63054] Pyerfa crash, setting setuptools_scm as a prerequisite of p

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #63054] Pyerfa crash, setting setuptools_scm as a prerequisite of pyerfa
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 05:58:20 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #10, bug #63054 (project reproduce):

Until we find a more robust solution, I just merged the suggestion (to add
'setuptools_scm' as a dependency of 'pyerfa' and 'extension-helpers') to the
main 'maneage' branch (as part of some other small fixes) in
[https://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=644a236b7 Commit 644a236b7].

>From the discussions we had here, this is not a stable fix so I am not closing
this bug. But since it decreases the number of occurrences, it was merged with
that commit.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?63054>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/