reproduce-devel

[task #15823] Generating About webpages from README-hacking.md

From: Pedram Ashofteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #15823] Generating About webpages from README-hacking.md
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:10:42 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, task #15823 (project reproduce):

comment #3:

Sure! "Less is more" of course :) Converting and trying to patch things up or
break them down can be demanding and confusing. As Boud points out,
consistency is important. And what tool better than `Texinfo' when it comes
down to writing neat and `Maneagable' documentations ;)

You already got me hooked with introducing the Gnuastro documentation
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/> (and getting
familiar with `Texinfo' <https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/> in general).

Building on your suggestion, maybe we should also start up a new
`Documentation' category and move things there?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15823>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/