reproduce-devel

[bug #59084] Setuptools crash on macOS: no module named '_scproxy'

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [bug #59084] Setuptools crash on macOS: no module named '_scproxy'
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:04:34 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #59084 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot Mohammad. While Behzad tell us if the problems has been solved by
installing Xcode (or by any other fix), I have pushed a commit. Now it
explicitly check if the system is macOS, and not assume this is the case if it
is not GNU/Linux.

Also, if the system is macOS, then it checks if Xcode is present in the host
system. If it is not, a warning message invites to the user to install Xcode
if a problem occurs.

Please, have a look and let me know what do you think ;-)

https://gitlab.com/infantesainz/reproduce-raulfork/-/commit/556f1327

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?59084>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/