reproduce-devel

[task #15741] Continuous integration

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15741] Continuous integration
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 10:47:46 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #15741 (project reproduce):

One issue that we encountered in our initial tests yesterday was that
apparently TravisCI only allows roughly 36000 lines in the output! So
Maneage's test wasn't completed. It should also happen for job #1.1
<https://travis-ci.org/github/mkhellat/maneage-ci/jobs/714814330> (the build
log that Mohammadreza posted before).

This is the reason for Mohammadreza's second point on "transferring files from
within Travis CI Worker's filesystem". We have to redirect the output of
'./project configure' to a file instead of printing on standard output. But
then, the problem becomes this: how we can get that file out of the virtual
machine created by TravisCI before the whole VM is deleted! I am happy to see
that there are pointers on the links Mohammadreza mentioned.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15741>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/