reproduce-devel

[task #15698] Queue for adding new software

From: Mohammadreza Khellat
Subject: [task #15698] Queue for adding new software
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:20:50 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #7, task #15698 (project reproduce):

Hi Boud, Mohammad, Raul, and all!

Last night, Mohammad and I played around a little bit with Travis. very simple
system, most probably taking advantage of Ansible underneath.

We tested it under (check the ci-build branch)
https://github.com/mkhellat/maneage-ci

Just to have few things on the record,
* First, since I have always had respect for Dutch theoretical physicists ;),
Jos Vermaseren FORM code:
** https://github.com/vermaseren/form - I took a peek at their Travis
integration today when I was cleaning-up our Travis build config file.

* On a second note, regarding transferring files from within Travis CI
Worker's filesystem:
** https://blog.travis-ci.com/2012-12-18-travis-artifacts
** https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/uploading-artifacts/
** Someone has also suggested a method to transfer files to your own scp
server -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25540245/is-it-possible-to-download-files-from-a-travisci-workers-file-system-to-local-d

* And finally, replacements for Travis CI - If we can find one which does not
necessarily integrate with GitHub, it would be great!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15698>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/