reproduce-devel

[task #15620] Creating a series of short videos explaining all angles to

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15620] Creating a series of short videos explaining all angles to Maneage
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 20:58:08 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #15620 (project reproduce):

Today we had an introductory talk on Maneage for around 15 researchers in Iran
(so the talk was in Persian). But since one of the participants recorded it,
it is now our first recorded video
<http://git.maneage.org/videos.git/plain/maneage-intro-persian-2020-05-19.mp4>
on Maneage :-). So I took these steps:

* I created a videos.git <http://git.maneage.org/videos.git/tree/> project
under git.maneage.org as a permanent place to keep these videos. Hopefully
we'll add more as time goes by and through Git, we can easily have a
distributed archival system. Since its just the slides, its not big (~170Mb).

* I defined task #15654, so hopefully when Pedram has time, he can embed the
videos in an dedicated HTML page.

* I defined a channel on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPb1g5_sygYy8My1SQgJnUw> to also host the
videos. This first talk is already uploaded
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtinDGUnhVw> there. This is just to help
people that search for talks in Youtube. In our own page, we'll always link to
our own copy of the video.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15620>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/