reproduce-devel

[task #15641] Webpage: Privacy Grade - Terms of Service

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15641] Webpage: Privacy Grade - Terms of Service
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 14:00:58 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15641 (project reproduce):

                Category:                    None => Webpage

Follow-up Comment #3:

Indeed, we should have a look to see what good webpages do. For example what
does the DuckDuckGo scanning say for gnu.org? We should find some good pages
that have a good ranking there and model it based on them.

Infact, a link to the privacy statement can also be put in the footer (task
#15648).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15641>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/