reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Pedram Ashfoteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 03:15:23 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #37, task #15586 (project reproduce):

My pleasure :-)

Considering what Boud said on GitLab about removing executable permissions
from the `index.html` file, I guess we should do the same to the other pages
as well.

The funny thing is that my local repo was on the NTFS partition that we
already know has problems with handling permissions, but now it is on my ext4
partition.

I also gave you the `maintainer` access to keep steps we need to take for
making changes at a minimum. Feel free to add other participants :-)

Cheers

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/