reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 09:12:19 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #24, task #15586 (project reproduce):

The code parts are perfect now! Good job ;-)

That convention on the CSS commenting, naming and spacing is also very
impressive! I didn't know about it, but adopting such conventions is the sign
of mastery and is what separates an amateur from a professional! Once you
adopt them, don't forget to put a link to that page in the top of the CSS
codes so people can see it and understand your nice work better.

I just feel the hyperlink color is still too strong compared to the text: they
shouldn't jump out! Ideally, they should hardly be visible to someone who is
just looking at the text generally, but only visible while you are reading, so
something like 95% black, 5% pink ;-). For example see the links in Gnuastro's
book
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/NoiseChisel.html>. You
hardly see them when seeing the page generally, only when you focus to read,
you see the links. This helps in readability. Having the links pop-out in your
face in the middle of the text makes the text, discourages reading.

Once you fix the CSS style conventions, I think we are ready to merge it in
;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/