reproduce-devel

[Reproduce-devel] [task #15345] Automatically using backup tarball repos

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Reproduce-devel] [task #15345] Automatically using backup tarball repository
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 20:47:39 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, task #15345 (project reproduce):

The current <https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/reproducible-paper-dependencies>
backup repository is in Gitlab, which can't be opened in some countries.

I have cloned that repository in this top-level address:
`http://akhlaghi.org/reproduce-software' which doesn't actually have any HTML
file (so it won't open anything if you click on it), but only contains the
tarballs. For example this link for Gnuastro's tarball will work:
http://akhlaghi.org/reproduce-software/gnuastro-0.10.tar.lz .

Because all the tarballs (including the ones that are only in our repository)
are now available there, the base URL of those tarballs has now also been
changed
<http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/reproduce.git/commit/?id=4f5a87a8f2>
pointing to this URL.

Until we complete this task, if the download of any of the software has
problems, just download them (with the same filename) from this top URL
`http://akhlaghi.org/reproduce-software'.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15345>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/