reproduce-devel

[Reproduce-devel] [task #15262] Source code downloads and Job manager

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Reproduce-devel] [task #15262] Source code downloads and Job manager
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 18:08:38 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15262 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 80%

Follow-up Comment #26:

Great! Thanks a lot Mohammad-reza! This commit message is perfectly consistent
with the other commit messages in this project (and many other projects) and
nicely describes the context (purpose) of the solutions.

I really like this nice "Unix Koan" which is not unrelated to our discussion:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/unix-koans/prodigy.html

I will "fetch" the branch tomorrow and do a clean build with it to see how it
operates. If there is no problem on my side and we also check it on a macOS,
we'll merge it into the main branch.

(by the way, don't forget to update the "Percent Complete" tab on the top of
the page)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15262>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/