repo-criteria-discuss

Re: repo criteria changes

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: repo criteria changes
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 20:32:05 -0400

  > What does "forwards elsewhere" mean? If I setup an email forwarding,
  > that is done on my email server, no one else knows about it.

It would seem that way, but I am sure someone presented a real concern.
Unfortunately I can't find that mail now.  I don't know where to look
or what words to search for.

It may be that some forge demands you use an account implemented on
certain mail services, and insists that the mail really arrive there.
Thus, you would be unable to succeed in forwarding the mail elsewhere.

Can anyone find a record of when this change was first suggested?
With that, I might be able to find the message that described the
concrete problem.