repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Please review codeberg.org

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: Please review codeberg.org
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 19:11:00 -0400

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:22:53 +1000 Yuchen wrote:
> Only A5 and A+3 are marked as
> TODO. Let me know if I have missed anything.

it is probably acceptable to omit some criteria, at a level
beyond which the forge meets fully - that is the assumption is
made when reviewing notabug.org

ie: if codeberg only fulfills the 'C' criteria completely, then
none of the 'A' could affect it's grade - of course, it would be
useful information on the checklist, if someone does confirm
them, especially in case the forge achieves to a higher grade
sometime in a future review