repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluat

From: Personal
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluating Repos
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 09:55:51 +0200

Sorry for this opportunistic refloat (because of Microsoft's movement towards
Github), but I feel that this Launchpad evaluation I am replying to can be
interesting to be added to the list in
<https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html>.

Launchpad's evaluation according to the report we did in 2016 was a C with just
one thing to promote to B:

B0 | All code sent to the user's browser must be free software and labeled for
LibreJS or other suitable free automatic license analyzer, regardless of
whether the site functions when the user disables this code. (B0) | Failed
| No. At least 13 scripts detected by LibreJS as inline, nonfree.

I can attach the .ODS template I prepared for this if you need to recover this
information. I feel that keeping this list updated is really interesting for
many people these days.

--
Dr. Félix Brezo Fernández

🖂  address@hidden
☎ +34 695 440 558 | 📻 EA2EHD
Associate Member 10503 at the Free Software Foundation.

    "They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
        temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety".
     Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father of the USA (1703 - 1790).

One last privacy concern: I don't want anyone but you to read this
email. That is why I use PGP-based cryptography to protect this
communication. Thus, I truly encourage you to close the circle by using
PGP too.

My personal PGP Public Key for 2018 can be found here:
    <http://i3visio.com/pgp/felix.brezo.asc>

If you don't know where to start from, check this email self-defense
tutorial for beginners:
    [EN] <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/>
    [ES] <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/>