repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Signing up without reCAPTCHA (fwd)

From: Thomas Levine
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Signing up without reCAPTCHA (fwd)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 23:17:27 +0000

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 21 May 2018 13:34:45 +0100
From:    Job van der Voort <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden
Subject: Re: Signing up without reCAPTCHA

Hi Thomas, (Sid to BCC)

We don't have anything in place to bypass reCAPTCHA.
That said, our intend is to not run any proprietary JS on GitLab.com. We
will be looking at alternatives:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/46548

I welcome any suggestions you might have.
Thanks for the message!

Job van der Voort
VP of Product at GitLab

------- End of Forwarded Message