repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Include Gogs (Notabug.org) for consideration
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 01:16:00 +0200

On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 17:51 -0400, Zak Rogoff wrote:

> That's great to hear, Bill. Let us know when notabug is ready to be
> evaluated again.

Hello!

We have made some progress on our end. We know there is still some work
to do particularly with regards to LibreJS compatibility but we have
rebased our code on the latest upstream release (Thanks to the tireless
efforts of Bill Auger) and we have produced some terms of service.

Our terms of service are currently available here :
https://notabug.org/tos

I would be very much interested in any comments or suggestions you may
have, and if this is a step in the right direction to getting NAB to at
least a C grade, although we are striving for an A status of course! :)

Thank you,

- HP