repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] Hello experts!

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Hello experts!
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 21:14:11 +0200

Good day,

I was just reading Zak Rogoff's message about the user-respecting
software development platforms criteria, and it has an invitation for
people who administer platforms like it.

I run notabug.org together with some other people at peers. While we
started work on NAB before gitorious got shut down, we accelerated our
work quite a lot after that happened as we felt there was at that point
no free software gith*b like hosting platform left.

Currently NAB is not listed on the evaluation page, but perhaps it
could/should be? Since the whole point of NAB is/was to provide
developers with a free platform I'm very much interested in doing well
on such an evaluation.

Thank you!

- Hein-Pieter van Braam