repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Rough Draft of Announcement (Task 2)

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Rough Draft of Announcement (Task 2)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 16:38:09 -0400

Good job, both of you. :)

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 15:36:53 -0400, Zak Rogoff wrote:
> *This post was written by community members Andrew Ferguson, with FSF
                                            ^ s/members/member/

>                      GitHub has responded positively to requests from
> the free software community

Well...partially true.  I still stand by numerous community members,
including myself and rms, fruitlessly trying to get them to consider
releasing their JS as free software, or allowing their site to work with
it disabled.

  https://mikegerwitz.com/about/githubbub

So I think "responded positively" is a bit too strong; maybe "responded
to some requests" or something along those lines?

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer