repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] What's needed to publish the evaluations (ak

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] What's needed to publish the evaluations (aka the longest email ever {aka two specific tasks})}
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:12:13 -0400

I hear where you're coming from, Aaron. I also think that it's important
for us to make an effort to explain why this is important and guide
understanding of the issues.

Richard feels strongly that we should provide only minimal justification
for the grades that we assign. I believe that I feel somewhere between
what you do and what he does.

You might be able to open a line of conversation with Richard to hammer
out an agreed-upon level of detail for evaluators to apply when testing
repo sites against the criteria. That would also be a useful resource
for evaluators moving forward.

--
Zak Rogoff // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation