repo-criteria-discuss

[Repo-criteria-discuss] Acknowledgements section?

From: Josh Triplett
Subject: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Acknowledgements section?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:11:30 -0700

Hello,

I participated in the refinement of the ethical repository criteria via
several email exchanges with RMS; would it be possile to get added to
the acknowledgements section?

I'm asking not because I especially need the credit for its own sake,
but because getting credited on projects like these allows me to more
easily justify spending more of my time at work on Free Software
licensing/ethics/etc.

Thank you,
Josh Triplett