relaycheck-info

[Relaycheck-info] New pleasure with new bigger cock

From: Eli Heard
Subject: [Relaycheck-info] New pleasure with new bigger cock
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:57:54 +0100

We receive heaps of letters from happy men daily. Please read one of them:

"The patch is great. I should mention that I never felt truly comfortable with the size of my dick. I wanted to have bigger one, but like many men I didn't believe spam letters advertising "some pills which are a breakthrough in medical science" or something like that. My friend advised me to try the Dick Growth Patch and it works."

Joseph, Gardendale.

Order Dick Growth Patch and welcome to the world of happy and confident men.