Re: cross-platform backup tool Lack of reviewers (again) and decision

From: Eric L. Zolf
Subject: Re: cross-platform backup tool Lack of reviewers (again) and decision
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:49:05 +0100

Hi Jonas,

you're more than welcome, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you're
struggling with something.

I would recommend to focus on what's in `src/rdiffbackup` (new code)
rather than what's in `src/rdiff_backup` (old code), even though
currently the two are entangled.

And, of course, there is documentation, even though it's neither
complete nor perfect.

KR, Eric