BackupFriend - new desktop application that uses rdiff-backup, all open

From: Guy Sheffer
Subject: BackupFriend - new desktop application that uses rdiff-backup, all open source
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 19:24:34 +0300

Happy to release my new self-hosted backup solution that lets you backup to
your with history from anywhere! All open source.
It uses rdiff-backup and rdiffweb fork, which you can sync with using a
desktop application I wrote with wxPython, runs on Linux, Mac and Windows.

Guide and link to builds and sources:
https://guysoft.wordpress.com/backupfriend

Would appreciate your input, PRs and feedback :)

Guy Sheffer