Re: using --remove-older-than takes a very long time?

From: Robert Nichols
Subject: Re: using --remove-older-than takes a very long time?
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 13:05:31 -0600

On 2/7/20 11:42 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, February 7, 2020 12:31 pm, Eric L. wrote:
A profiling as such is possible at python level but I would start with
just calling the removal option with `-v9`, it should give you/us a
first hint as the date/times for each action are logged.

I can certainly change the code to do that tomorrow night; I think it's a
bit late to make that change now for today's run.

You can use the "lsof" command or look in /proc/{PID}/fd/ to see what
files the process is handling. You might get some clue from that.

                Do NOT delete it.