Incorrect NumHardLinks counts for hard linked files

From: Robert Nichols
Subject: Incorrect NumHardLinks counts for hard linked files
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 22:37:32 -0600

I'm finding the situation with hard linked files a lot better than I expected.
The only problem I've run across is that when new files are added to an
existing group of hard linked files, only the newly added files get the correct
NumHardLinks count in the mirror_metadata file.

https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/issues/239

                Do NOT delete it.