Re: Release Plan

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Release Plan
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 08:49:10 -0500

Hello

Regarding our release plan. Had a chat with someone on #debian-mentors
regarding the packaging of rdiff-backup for Debian. I'm not sure of all the
step required to make this happen, could we get more details about what
should be done, what is missing, what are the step to make this happen.

I want to make sure we are covered

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/