Re: Release Plan

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Release Plan
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:54:40 -0500

Yep, sorry. About that, I intend to get appveyor working, but then I found
out the current travis build for linux was not working well. Submitted a PR
to fix the scm_version and did not complete it.
Long story short, I did not take time to complete the work. But I don't
have alot of free time to spent and I really want to jump in, but I'm
struggling just to follow all your changes Eric :P

Regarding the Windows build, it might also be interesting to leverage the
travis windows build instead of appveyor. Would allow us to have a unique
CICD pipeline instead of two.

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/