Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Future of rdiff-backup: Python 3 migration and

From: Lew Wolfgang
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Future of rdiff-backup: Python 3 migration and project maintainership in general
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:18:09 -0700

I'd like to add my concurrence, my life would be much more
difficult without rdiff-backup.  I use it at home and at work,
supporting dozens of Linux (openSUSE) servers and desktops.
I've got probably 100-TB of rdiff-backup backups in various places.

I'd also be happy to help with testing if needed.

Regards,
Lew