Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up windows to raspberry pi

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up windows to raspberry pi
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:14:21 -0400

Hello,

Could you provide the full logs of rdiff-backup -v9 C:\Users\retti\Desktop\4H
bu@backuppi::/home/bu/drive/4H

>From memory, rdiff-backup is not supporting "\" as path separator. You must
replace them by "/".

I know using rdiff-backup directly on windows is not very easy. You might
be interested on a project I'm slowly working on named Minarca. As of now,
I'm only offering the service to my customer, but I plan to open source the
project in the near future.

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/