Re: [rdiff-backup-users] What does error message mean?

From: Nicolas Jungers
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] What does error message mean?
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 06:11:10 +0200

On 30/05/17 02:06, Eric Beversluis wrote:
Which fs? I'm using the same external HDD to receive the backup that always worked in the past (most recently just before I updated Fedora). Why would that have changed? I always do my backup as root, so the command I ran was 'sudo rdiff-backup --exclude . . .'.

It doesn't do any writing to my main HDD, does it? In any case how would that become unwriteable? I've been working and saving stuff to it all along since the upgrade.
AFAIK it does write on /tmp for some operations

N.