Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception ... assert not incrp.lstat()

From: Michael Born
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Exception ... assert not incrp.lstat()
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 23:11:11 +0200

Thank you very much for your help and explanations.

I will continue using rdiff-backup but without the (unimportant) folder
with the long filename file.

I don't have the skill to fix that bug, but hope that Sol1 takes care.
I will keep my old backup in case it could be useful for
debugging/testing. Please, let me know if I can help.

Cheers,
Michael